Thursday 26 May 2016

Transformational Learning: "Life is What Happens to You While Your Busy Making Other Plans"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_j-tpmdPlI

The lyrics "Life is What Happens to You While Your Busy Making Other Plans" in John Lennon's song "Beautiful Boy" sent me down memory lane to my incredible learning and loving journey of being a Mom to my beautiful darling daughter. 

This brings to mind all the times in my life where I thought I knew how it was all going to go. The truth is we end up learning much much more than could have ever been guessed.

Heres to all the messy, tough, and wonderful transformations of our lives!



References:

Retrieved from www.youtube.com June 2, 2016
John Lennon "Beautiful Boy" album "John Lennon Anthology"
(DAKOTA CD4). Produced by Yoko Ono. Capital Records Label. 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment