Monday 9 May 2016

The Journey Continues ... 2016




Life is a learning journey filled with a variety of people in a multitude of settings. On one road I am continuing in the Provincial Instructor Diploma Program (PIDP). Taking me deep into the study of the adult learner, myself as an instructor, methods, and best practices in this profession. 

Currently, I am enrolled in the PIDP 3100 Foundation of Adult Learning course where I am learning how to create and write in a blog (on the spot and in public view). Often, this journey requires me to step outside my comfort zone - always expanding, trying new things. I will make mistakes, experience the thrill of success and learn. 

I juggle my studies with all the other facets of my life. Striving to create and maintain a healthy balance for myself and the ones I love. After this PIDP 3100 I will have the final Capstone Project before I graduate with a diploma. 

Family, work, art, music, outdoor activities, and my friends keep me busy when I am not pursuing my studies. I find there is always something to learn whatever I am doing or wherever I may go! 

I invite you to join me on this continuous learning journey and share the rich experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment