Sunday 15 May 2016

Community of Learners - Partner's Blog


On-line courses of study provide self-directed adult learners, like me, an almost perfect environment. How it works for you will depend on your philosophy of learning.

I highly recommend taking the Canfield Learning Style Inventory as it gives insight into what is important to you as the learner and how comfortable you will be in this type of a learning environment.

For me independence is important and I enjoy connecting with fellow course mates. One way the PIDP 3100 course provides ways to bring us together as a learning community is in Assignment 2: Foundations of Adult Education Blog where classmates are assigned a learning partner to meet via Skype or a telephone call.

I am looking forward to connecting with Rachael, my learning partner, on what we have been reading for our Blog Assignments in the PIDP 3100 course.

Here is the address / link to her Blog:

https://bloggerpidp.wordpress.com/about/

No comments:

Post a Comment