Thursday 11 June 2015

PIDP 3250 Assignment # 1: Instructional Strategies Digital Project











In the past few weeks I have been busy thinking about the new Student Engagement Technique (SET) # 4 titled "Quotes" that I learnt about from reading the course text: Student Engagement Techniques: A Handbook for College Faculty (Barkley, E, 2010 pp.167-169)

I am looking forward to sharing this with others and trying it out for myself. As, this SET is particularly useful for helping students learn foundational material full of facts, principles, and structure I bet it would be good for teaching workers about the structure and roles of Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committees.

This is because it engages students in collaborative discussion when their brains are in the ready stage. There are a few special tips that are important to utilize for success and I have included them in my digital project that you can check out using the following links:

http://my.brainshark.com/PIDP3250-Assgn-1-Instructional-Strategies-575431679





No comments:

Post a Comment